WORK WITH AN EXPERT
Creating a strategic plan is very difficult in an industry that changes so rapidly. Now you can have the benefit of working with an expert that has decades of experience in restoration. Your mentor will review your company, employees, systems, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to assemble a custom, actionable plan for your business. This plan will allow you you and your team to move synergistically, with confidence toward goal achievement.
We will spend time in your business interviewing your employees and assessing your business, in order to develop an actionable business plan and implementation business strategy, so that you know where you are going. We will review the following in order to create the proper plan to create clarity and direction for your business:
- Assess strengths, weaknesses and goals of the owner or ownership team
- Review your market to determine the best direction and options for your business
- Face to face interviews with your core leadership
- Learn your staff opinions and thoughts through a comprehensive confidential questionnaire
- Review complete financial statements and financial metrics to assess the company performance and objectively assess staff and departmental performance
With your strategic plan you can expect the following:
- An assessment of your team – We will make sure you have the right people in the right positions in order to implement your plans
- Partner alignment – If your business is a partnership, we will make sure that all parties are moving in the same direction and have the same destination. We will define job responsibilities and expectations to assure that there is organizational clarity.
- Define clear measurements and benchmarks for all leadership team members and departments.
- A clear assessment of internal systems and recommendations for enhancements.
- A scalable infrastructure that will grow with the company.
- A thorough review of financial performance as well as full recommendations for updates to recordkeeping. You will receive recommended financial benchmarks for each key position as well as departments.
- A marketing action plan that will help you achieve your revenue projections.
- Review of key management positions that need to be filled as your company grows.
- Identify top company meetings that need to occur to assure everyone is on the same page to meet the company expectations.
- A prioritized action plan to help create an action plan for achievement.
- A detailed plan outlining your path to growth and improved profitability.